Employment contract reviews for Residents and Fellows
This may be your first job offer as a physician – it is important to know what you are getting yourself into
- We explain and discuss our findings and answer your questions.
- We provide a comprehensive employer benefits analysis and can help bench mark your compensation relative to your experience and specialty.
- We will coach you on effective strategies to communicate and negotiate with your prospective employer or the employer’s attorney.
- We will review any contract revisions by employer to ensure appropriate changes were completed and no other provisions were modified.
- We can negotiate on your behalf with your prospective employer or employer’s attorney.
- We propose contract language to protect your interests.
- We consult with you by phone and/or email.
- We conduct a thorough contract review.
- We provide you with notated contract documents.
- We have helped other physicians.
- Each physician’s contract is different, and we can’t guarantee any specific outcome, but we have had prior success helping physicians negotiate with their prospective employers:
- We help guide you on strategies that will increase your base compensation.
- We have had previous success helping clients: Increase their signing bonuses, relocation expenses, and vacation time.
- Negotiate better non-compete terms and malpractice insurance coverage.
Located in the San Francisco Bay Area, The Law Firm of Marvin Firestone, MD•JD, & Associates, LLP helps residents and fellows take one of the most important first steps to help make sense of your compensation and benefits. As an attorney and an MBA in Finance, Michael A. Firestone, MBA, JD can give you the competitive advantage you need for best results. Protect your interests and contact us today by filling out our online form or calling (800)-529-6353 to schedule a free consultation.