Michael A. Firestone, MBA, JD, practices in the areas of health, vaccine injury, and medical business law. He graduated from Santa Clara University’s rigorous JD/MBA joint degree graduate program and was admitted to the California State Bar in 2012. Michael regularly represents physicians and other healthcare providers before the licensing boards. His representation focuses on protecting health care professionals from licensure disciplinary actions, medical staff privilege and peer review matters, health care employment contracts and employment disputes, vaccine injury compensation, and medical business transactions.
- California Academy of Attorneys for Health Care Professionals
- Vaccine Injured Petitioners Bar Association
- San Mateo County Bar Association
- American College of Legal Medicine
- California Society for Healthcare Attorneys
- He currently serves on the Medical Legal Liaison Committee for the San Mateo County Bar Association.